NZDF Safety Promotions Advisor
The Directorate of Safety, NZDF, is advertising now for a Safety Promotions Advisor.
The NZDF is looking for someone who can deliver excellent customer service, generate relevant up-to-date information to ensure safety across NZ Defence Force.
Every day is different in this advisory role; you will have the opportunity to engage across the wider NZ Defence Force informing, advising and promoting safety policies and procedures. You will be responsible for:
- Delivering safety related communication material, including policy;
- Ensuring accuracy and relevance of safety communications;
- Communicating updates around safety practices via a monthly newsletter;
- Researching and sourcing information and techniques to demonstrate good safety practice;
- Supporting the development and review of safety policy documents; and
- Engaging with stakeholders, developing plans and projects as part of a team.
To be successful in this role, you don’t need to be a safety expert – we are looking for communications or administration coordination expertise, combined with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
You will be able to build relationships and work with a customer focus across all aspects of this role. You must be a confident user of Microsoft Office and have an eye for detail.
This role is about ensuring safety information is accurate and accessible; so you will be able to collate information from experts, identify trends and have confidence in your communication skills, both verbal and written to translate for all to understand.
Vacancy number NZDF-2111016
Applications close Thursday 18 November 2021