Entry Level Adviser I Ministry of Health
The Ministry of Health's Health, Safety and Wellbeing Team are looking for an entry-level health and safety professional to start working with them. The team has a wide range of projects for you to to start developing your HSW skills and experience.
To be successful in this role, you will have:To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A recognised qualification in Occupational Health and Safety, or related discipline, and at least 2 years in a similar role
- Experience actively participating in projects, programmes or initiatives related to health, safety and/or wellbeing
- Highly developed organisation skills, including the ability to multi-task, plan activities in a timely way and foresee the needs of various parties involved in these activities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to foster good stakeholder relationships and engage with a range of people in a positive and solution-orientation way
- Ability to effectively use a variety of commonly used computer software programmes, and an aptitude for learning new software as required
- While this role is inward facing (i.e. Ministry only), an awareness of the wider health and government sectors is important.
For more information, contact the recruitment team on 04 466-5318 or email Matthew.Leaver@health.govt.nz.
Apply now at https://careers.health.govt.nz/jobs/MOH-1636365
Applications Close on Sunday, 19 June 2022.