COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) agency guidance
(Updated 26 November 2021)
COVID-19 Alert Level update
To check the most up to date status of Alert Levels and specific advice for your region please visit Unite against COVID-19(external link)
Public Sector Alert Level Guidance
Public Sector Workforce Guidance, including Covid Protection Framework, is also available on the Te Kawa Mataaho website(external link).
Latest vaccination guidance
MBIE guidance (includes privacy informtion)
Business Leaders Health and Safety Forum guidance
Te Kawa Mataaho (The Public Service Commission) guidance
Agency Covid-19 guidance and information
This page provides general information for health and safety leaders and practitioners of state sector agencies. For specific Covid-19 guidance and to up-to-date official information and resources please regularly check the sites below:
- www.covid-19.govt.nz(external link) for the latest updates and current Covid-19 information, including alert level information and information on New Zealand's Covid-19 vaccination rollout plan.
- www.moh.govt.nz(external link) for information on current cases, health advice and more specific health information for sectors, businesses etc. Includes more detailed information on PPE and face coverings, Covid-19 vaccines and other resources and tools (including wellbeing / mental health).
- www.worksafe.govt.nz(external link) for health and safety information, guidance, and resources for PCBUs. Includes information on operating safely at each alert level.
- www.publicservice.govt.nz(external link) for specific public service/sector guidance. May include specific requirements, expectations or principles as determined by the Public Service Commissioner, and links to additional sector guidance (e.g. Government Property Group, Privacy etc).
- www.mentalhealth.org.nz/get-help/getting-through-together(external link) for guidance and resources to support mental wellbeing during Covid-19.