HASANZ Conference 2021
Held on 1-3 September, Te Papa, Wellington.
HASANZ Conference 2021 is the flagship of conferences for workplace health and safety professionals in New Zealand.
Reconnect with key players in New Zealand’s health and safety community, business leaders and policy makers at HASANZ CONFERENCE 2021(external link). Take away practical knowledge and tools you can use to make New Zealand’s workplaces healthier and safer. See our conference flyer(external link) for keynote speakers and highlights!
Your registration includes:
- Powhiri and welcome function in Parliament’s Banquet Hall hosted by the Minister for Workplace Relations and Safety, the Hon Michael Wood
- Two days of learning from six inspiring keynote speakers
- A choice of 18 concurrent presentations
- Best poster competition with $1500 (plus GST) prize.
- A harbourside dinner and dance on Thursday 2 September is an optional extra.
The full programme will be published in May. Presentation abstracts are welcome now. Submit here.(external link)
Don't miss out! Register now for the early bird rate!(external link)