HASANZ Conference 2021
Held on 1-3 September, Te Papa, Wellington.
Register now for the early bird registration before Wednesday 30 June and save $100!
HASANZ Conference 2021 is the flagship of conferences for workplace health and safety professionals in New Zealand.
Reconnect with key players in New Zealand’s health and safety community, business leaders and policy makers at HASANZ CONFERENCE 2021(external link). Take away practical knowledge and tools you can use to make New Zealand’s workplaces healthier and safer.
Check out the HASANZ conference flyer(external link) for highlights andkeynote speakers!
Your registration includes:
- Powhiri and welcome function in Parliament’s Banquet Hall hosted by the Minister for Workplace Relations and Safety, the Hon Michael Wood
- Two days of learning from six inspiring keynote speakers
- A choice of 18 concurrent presentations
- Best poster competition with $1500 (plus GST) prize.
- A harbourside dinner and dance on Thursday 2 September is an optional extra.
Don't miss out! Register now. (external link)