Have Your Say
We are seeking your feedback to help us build our 2021 forum and event calendar
The GHSL is reviewing our current sector forums:
- The Heads of Health and Safety (HOHS), Small & Medium Agency (SMAF) and H&S Practitioners Forums is being looked at as we believe these are not as effective in their current form as they could be.
- We’ve also changed how we’ve been working with you since adopting our Four-Year Plan.
- We’re also looking at what support our executives need in addition to our new officer development programme, and at potential options for a H&S Rep Conference (or online replacement) in 2021
For 2021 we are proposing to refresh our forums and events to:
- Ensure we cater to different groups: early in career H&S practitioners | more seasoned H&S professionals | leaders of H&S | senior leaders with officer responsibilities and H&S Reps
- Introduce some structured professional development (facilitated workshops to build core H&S capability) – some of this could be done in partnership (e.g. HASANZ/NZISM, Institute of Directors)
- Publish a full 2021 calendar, with future dates (and topics where identified)
- Include agency-led workshops e.g. cross-sector working groups in the calendar as relevant (to give visibility and access to this work)
- Our forums help to build connections, support collaboration and build capability, but we recognise the specific needs will look different for each group.
- We have some thoughts about what 2021 forums and events could look like, but we are keen to solicit your feedback first to ensure we understand the needs and priorities of each group.
Please take time to provide us your feedback via the following:
- Email – if you have additional suggestions that weren’t able to be included in the survey, please email us email@example.com