New Zealand Institute of Safety Management (NZISM)
New Zealand Institute of Safety Management is New Zealand's leading professional association for health and safety practitioners. The NZISM promotes industry excellence and leads by example with a membership dedicated to volunteerism, knowledge sharing, mutual support, and continual improvement.
With a 2,000 strong community, operating nationwide through a network of 14 branches members represent the entire spectrum of New Zealand business. NZISM represents the interests of their members at industry and Government levels, and by supporting the growth and development of members through a range of membership benefits that includes:
- regular networking and CPD events.
- an extensive webinar programmes.
- an internationally recognised accreditation programme with a pathway to the national register of health and safety professionals (HASANZ).
- a successful mentoring programme.
- peer support.
- regular newsletters.
- discounted training/events, and more.
Health and Safety practitioners play important and valuable roles within their agencies, so joining a professional membership body can support your professional development and widen your networks within the health and safety community.
If you'd like to find out more about NZISM professional membership rates, check out the NZISM(external link) website.