Career Opportunities (Vacancies)
As Health and Safety has become an even stronger focus for government agencies, the demand for H&S practitioners is growing across the sector. The GHSL can support our member agencies by providing:
- Free advertising and promotion of public sector, health, safety and wellbeing vacancies.
- Offering GHSL summer intern and graduate programmes provide an entry-level pathway for university students and graduates.
Job Hunting? Check out our tips below:
- Register your details on our job seekers database. Any one can register their details on our 'GHSL job seeker database' which are kept confidential. If we hear about any agencies advertising for staff we will forward on the advertising details.
- Sign up for job alerts from Jobs Govt NZ www.jobs.govt.nz(external link) selecting the category “workplace health and safety”). If you are looking for entry level roles, look at selecting categories such as H&S co-ordinators and administrators, or H&S graduate roles.
- Sign up for job alerts directly from agencies that interest you.
Adviser / Senior Adviser Health and Safety/ Department of Corrections
Date: 17 Jan 2022
The Department of Corrections are looking for Advisers/Senior Advisers to join their Health and Safety Team based in the Wellington which are full time permanent roles.